Corey Ander's RN Screw
spiced ale, coriander, honey
Source: Bill Slack (email@example.com)
Issue #927, 7/19/92
This is a version of the Gran Cru extract recipe in Charlie Papazian's
- 5 pounds, light dry extract
- 2--3/4 pounds, clover honey
- 1 ounce, Hallertauer (60 minute boil)
- 1/2 ounce, ground coriander (15 minute boil)
- 1/2 ounce, Hallertauer (15 minute boil)
- 1/2 ounce, ground coriander (5 minute boil)
- 1/2 ounce, orange peel (5 minute boil)
- 1/2 ounce, Hallertauer (finishing, 2 minutes)
- yeast (Red Star or Belgian yeast)
Rehydrate Red Star ale yeast or Belgian yeast. Boil wort as usual.
Ferment and prime as usual.